It has been a year since Taskroom has rolled out across government. To celebrate we want to give you a chance to win a cupcake - six lucky winners will be selected to receive a birthday cupcake on us. All you have to do is complete this short feedback survey about your Taskroom experience.
We are grateful to those who have participated in the Taskroom user testing. Their feedback has reinforced that we are on the right track, but there are still opportunities to improve. Now we need to hear from everyday Taskroom users like yourself. The more we know about the user experience, the more we can improve it through greater education about how best to use Taskroom, improved site functionality and better service content.
Complete the survey before August 31 and you will be entered to win a cupcake.
We have come a long way in the last year and want to share some of the improvements we have seen between Taskroom and the old Employee Services website.
Overall satisfaction of the user experience:
- Satisfaction with the support information available increased by 34 per cent from 2.1 to 3.8 out of 5.
- Satisfaction with the amount of time it takes to complete activities increased by 31 per cent from 2.35 to 3.9 out of 5.
- Satisfaction with the ease of completing activities increased by 24 per cent from 2.1 to 3.3 out of 5.
Adjectives related to the user experience:
- The old Employee Services website was describe using 24 negative adjectives and seven positive adjectives with a high instance of negative descriptors and a low instance of positive descriptors.
- The Taskroom website was described using 14 negative adjectives and 22 positive adjectives with a low instance of negative descriptors and a high instance of positive descriptors.
- That means positive impressions have tripled and negative impressions have been reduced by half.
We have been working hard to continue to improve the functionality of the website and the quality of materials posted – and we will continue to do so in the coming months.
You can learn more about how the use Taskroom in the Help section of the website.