Break out your bingo daubers and coffee mugs! To help you learn about your new phone, the IBC Project Team is launching a monthly bingo contest. A monthly winner will receive a $5 coffee gift card. (Hint: The Taskroom IBC Help Posters page is a fantastic resource to complete your bingo card!)
How do I participate?
- Download the bingo card here.
- Fill in the applicable bingo squares. Each completed line counts as one entry into the draw, up to five lines (i.e. four completed lines = four entries). Blackout cards will receive ten entries.
- Return your completed bingo card via interoffice mail to be entered into the next monthly draw: IBC Project Team – Lana Guthrie | 1920 Rose Street, 2nd Floor | Regina, SK, S4P 0A9. You can also send a scanned copy to email@example.com.
- A winner will randomly be selected on the 10th of each month.
Want more free coffee?
You will receive an electronic survey via email after your building has transitioned to the new phone system. Send us your valuable insights and you will be entered for the chances to win a $25 coffee card!
Where are we now?
There are 833 phone lines in government that have already moved to the new IBC phone system. There are 5,000 additional phone numbers that will be transitioned throughout this project.
Here is a list of the buildings that have already transitioned:
- Century Plaza – Central Services
- Hill Tower Two – Justice/Corrections
- Royal Sask Museum – Parks, Culture and Sport
- Government House – Lieutenant Governor's Office and Government House
- Conexus Plaza – Justice/Corrections
- Hill Tower Three –Advanced Education, Central Services, Human Rights Commission, and Justice
- Sask Place –Labour Relations and Workplace Safety
- Ratner Building – Justice/Corrections
- Delta Building –Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority and Justice
Curious when your turn for a new IBC phone is coming? Check out the IBC deployment schedule on Taskroom.
If you have any questions about the IBC telephone project, please contact the Telephone Coordinator in your ministry or agency. Alternatively, there is a sponsor team for your area that is working directly with the IBC project team.