Sign In
‚ÄčUnionized employees operate within the guidelines of a collective bargaining agreement between an employer and a union. Agreements contain provisions on conditions of employment and the procedures to be used in settling disputes during the term of the contract.

There are two unions with collective bargaining agreements (CBA) with the Saskatchewan public service: the Saskatchewan Government and General Employees' Union (SGEU) and the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE, Local 600). 

To find out more about the collective bargaining agreements see below:

‚ÄčIf you have any questions or require more information please contact:

Phone: 1-877-852-5808 or 306-798-0000

Fax: 1-877-852-9219 or 306-798-9966

2100 Broad Street, Regina, SK, S4P 1Y5

HR Business Partner Teams Directory

 Related Documents