We are pleased to share the results of the Taskroom Birthday Survey! Seventy-nine of you responded, and six lucky winners received a cupcake or a coffee shop gift card of their choice. The Taskroom team would like to thank everyone who responded. Your valuable feedback lets us know areas where we are doing well, and identify areas where we can improve.
Overall, respondents found the site an improvement over the former employee services site with our accessible content and user interface. However, the most desired improvement for the site is the search functionality.
Our plans for the future:
- Continue to refine the search function;
- Work with our content owners to ensure current, accessible content; and,
- Examine ways to improve site navigation.
Keep reading to see the results of the survey and meet the winners!
Survey respondents were asked to choose words from a list of adjectives that they felt described their site experience. This is a word cloud of the most popular adjectives.
Your Survey Winners
We asked our six winners to describe their Taskroom experience and why they participated in the survey.
- Kelly Lima, Verification Officer Team Lead with the Ministry of Government Relations, likes having a centralized place for all her information needs. "Taskroom provides me with quick and easy access to any tools I may need for my job," said Kelly.
- Amanda Weiers, Administrative Support with the Ministry of Central Services, participated in the survey to get more involved in her ministry and provide her feedback to help improve the site. "I enjoy having one amalgamated site, which reduces the overwhelming amount of forms and templates," said Amanda. "Taskroom has streamlined my work processes and reduced versioning issues."
- Michelle Baran, Customer Service Representative with the Ministry of Environment, enjoys the search function to navigate the mountain of Government forms. "I participated in the survey as I like birthday parties and cupcakes," said Michelle. "Plus my niece loves to blow out candles so it reminded me of her!"
- Rene Rusaw, Family Connections Planner with the Ministry of Social Services, responded to the survey to help shape the future of the site. "A survey response can feel like a drop in the ocean, but it takes several drops to make a difference," said Rene.
- Laurie Sampson, Support Analyst with the Ministry of Central Services, likes the simple layout of the site. "Taskroom is a great resource for all staff and provides a lot of quick answers!" said Laurie.
Thanks again to everyone who responded!