Sign In

The opportunity for job sharing, variable hours and reduced hours of work are available for permanent full-time employees.

When feasible, employees can request for work arrangements to balance their hours of work with their personal or medical needs.

For information about payout on entitlements such as vacation leave, SDOs and EDOs please refer to the Entitlements page.

For more information, please refer to the HR Manual.

Find out more about altering hours of work below: 

Variable Hours

Permanent Full-Time in-scope employees requesting a Variable Hours with Extended Leave arrangement should complete the Variable Hours with Extended Leave Application Form (SGEU).

Permanent Full-Time in-scope employees looking to request variable hours should complete the Job share - Variable Hours Application Form (SGEU).

For more information on variable hours, please refer to the SGEU Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Reduced Hours

Permanent Full-Time out-of-scope employees looking to voluntarily reduce their hours of work for personal needs should complete the Reduced Hours of Work Arrangements.

For more information on reduced hours, please refer to the HR Manual.

​If you have any questions or require more information please contact:

Phone: 1-877-852-5808 or 306-798-0000

Fax: 1-877-852-9219 or 306-798-9966

2100 Broad Street, Regina, SK, S4P 1Y5

HR Business Partner Teams Directory

 Related Documents