Sign In

Deductions can be involuntary or voluntary.

Involuntary deductions can include Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Employment Insurance (EI) and Union Dues.

Voluntary deductions can include voluntary PEPP deductions or for United Way.

For more information, please contact the HR Service Centre.

 To find out more about deductions see below:

Involuntary Deductions

Involuntary deductions will vary by employee and position. They include deductions like Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Employment Insurance (EI), and Union Dues. 

Most involuntary deductions are automatically set except for Federal and Provincial Tax rates, which require the completion of the TD1 (Federal tax) and/or TD1SK (Provincial tax) form. 

If you have a question about a deduction on your pay stub, please contact the HR Service Centre.

Voluntary Deductions

If you would like to apply for, change or stop voluntary PEPP deductions you can complete the PEPP Voluntary Contributions form. For more information, please refer to the Voluntary Pension Contribution Guidelines.

If you would like to increase your income tax deductions you may need to complete the TD1 form.

To apply for deductions for summer rent housing please complete the Summer Rent Housing Deduction Spreadsheet.

​If you have any questions or require more information please contact:

HR Service Centre
Phone: 1-877-852-5808 or 306-798-0000
Fax: 1-877-852-9219 or 306-798-9966
2100 Broad Street, Regina, SK, S4P 1Y5

 Related Documents