visit the IBC
phone replacement project page to learn more about
the phone replacement project underway across government that is transitioning
phones from Centrex to SaskTel's new Integrated Business Communication (IBC)
visit the IBC
phone system page to access information and
resources to help you use the new IBC phones.
You can visit the training
page to access tutorial videos
and other training information.
The IBC phone system offers improved features and functionality to support employees' daily business needs and operations beyond just making and receiving calls.
Learn more about your IBC phone by clicking the links below to jump to the corresponding content:
The IBC phone replacement project is underway to replace the Centrex IP/Centrex phones and service with SaskTel's Integrated Business Communications (IBC) service. Learn more about this work on the IBC phone replacement project page.
- Various call forwarding options
- Quick dial programming
- Personal conference line
- IBC directory of users
- Soft Client application (an online version of your desk phone)
- Click-to-dial from Soft Client
- Busy lamp (phone status monitoring)
- A full list of features can be found on the SaskTel website.
There are three services with a whole host of features available to you with the Integrated Business Communications (IBC) phone system. Please reference the below quick start guides for more information about each service.
- IBC training videos: a series of training videos have been created to allow users with on demand access to information about the phone set, IBC soft client, IBC user portal, audio conferencing and system changes. Videos can be viewed here.
- IBC help posters: To get familiar with some of the changes and functionality with the new IBC phone system please reference the series of IBC help posters.
- Additional support resources can also be found in the related documents section at the bottom of this page.
Your Telephone Coordinator is the first line of telephone support. Ministry Telephone Coordinators know how to use and administer the IBC phone system on behalf of their ministry. Ministry Telephone Coordinators also have access to the SaskTel Business First Support Team in the event they are unable to troubleshoot telephone issues and require further support.