Sign In
Many government offices are secured using card readers at office entries and in certain areas within a building. This ensures safety by limiting access to those who need it and keeping non-authorized people out. Some buildings also require special permission for entry outside of normal business hours. If you find yourself needing access to a space as part of your day-to-day work or as part of a special project, your Card Administrator can help. 

To learn more about this service, use the links below to jump to the content: 

Card Administrators

Card Administrators are assigned to each building with card access security and manage card access requests for their assigned location. Each Card Administrator has their own policy for managing access requests and the required approvals (supervisor, manager, etc.). Click here for full list of Card Administrators.  

Requesting card access to a building 

All card access requests must come from Card Administrators. Card Administrators are individuals within different government buildings who help oversee the card access process. Only requests from an approved Card Administrator will be processed. To request access, the Card Administrator must submit a Card Application Form to the Building Security Control Room via email at Access requests are typically completed within 24 hours of the Control Room receiving the request. Some card access doors may also require a five digit PIN. To learn more about PINs, please see the Security Door PIN Guide.  

Reporting or finding a lost card

  • If you have lost your access card, please immediately call the Building Access Control Room at 306-787-9231 or email
  • To replace your access card, contact your designated Card Administrator and request a replacement. An email is sufficient; no form is required. 
  • If you find a lost card, please give it to your designated Card Administrator. Cards do not contain the addresses of the building or buildings that they provide access to. However, they are still potentially hazardous in the wrong hands. 

Leaving or changing buildings

If you are leaving the Government of Saskatchewan or are moving to a building without card access security, you will need to return your access card to your designated Card Administrator at the building you are leaving. If you are moving to another building with card access security and need different building access, please work with your Card Administrator to submit a Card Access Application Form. Supervisor approval may also be required. 

Changing access hours

If you require card access to a building or buildings outside of your regular building operation hours, please work with your Card Administrator to submit a Card Access Application Form to request the change. 

card access, building access, card administrator, card, fob, code, badge, access, security, pin number, swipe, employee onboarding, new employee, employee onboarding documents, lost card, found card, employee leaving, employee offboarding, retiring employees, door, reader, key, lock 
make arrangements for an employee who is leaving; make arrangements for a new employee

Contact information 

If you have any questions or require more information please contact: 

Building Access Control Room 
*Please note that this number requires 10-digit dialing. 
Century Plaza, 1920 Rose Street, Regina
Business hours are Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 

 Related Documents