Sign In

As a new government employee, one of the things you will need is a government-issued photo identification (ID) card. Photo ID cards are available for all government employees, and contractors regularly working in facilities occupied by government staff.

This card will help identify you as a government employee (or someone authorized by government to work on site), and it will need to be worn inside government buildings, like the Legislative building. All employees are encouraged to acquire photo ID as soon as they begin work.

Photo ID cards can be valid for up to five years and will need to be replaced once they expire. You can learn more about photo ID services by reading the following guides and processes:

Generic Photo ID Card Request Process

Contractor Photo ID Card Request Process

Photo Identification Card Guide

Contact information 

If you have any questions or require more information please contact: 

Photo ID Services 
Phone 306-787-9367*
*Please note that this number requires 10-digit dialing. 
Century Plaza, 1920 Rose Street, Regina
Business hours are Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

 Related Documents