Sign In

The Central Vehicle Agency (CVA), located within the Ministry of Central Services, operates a pool of vehicles that employees can access on a short-term basis for their travel needs. 

CVA short-term vehicle rentals 

This page will provide you with information about how to book and use a pool rental vehicle and provide you with driver resources. 

Travel and other payment policies

This page will provide you with policies about travel by employees in the public service, as well as payments due estates, direct deposit of salary cheques and requesting supplements for SGEU and CUPE600 for recruitment and retention purposes.
cva, CVA, Central Vehicle Agency, fleet, fleet vehicle, assigned vehicle, car, truck, SUV, van, vehicle coordinator, CVA service locations, service locations, fuel card, fleet driver, driver, drivers license, repair, windshield, tire, short term rental, daily rental, pool, drive, inspection, accident, fleet, travel, mileage
CVA short-term vehicle rentals